Sunday, March 13, 2011

So I woke up and decided to recommence my blog

I created this blog originally to give my visual art products an internet home. Then I got caught up in Flickr and Face Book. I posted photos in an alarmingly random fashion. This is a much more organized form of exhibitionism, in my estimation.

I spent 2009 making large paintings. I showed a good bit also. Then, I acquired a lot of stuff. My work space became really cluttered. So for most of 2010, I worked in journals and on a project called Twelve Lives in Queens County: A Collaborative Zine.

So, I'm clearing out a lot of clutter. I finally threw out a twelve year computer monitor and felt terribly guilty about it. Later that evening, I found that some one had taken the monitor home with them. I was really pleased by that.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to read this! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete